COVID-19 Update as of 7/4/2021
Update: RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam today lifted Virginia’s universal indoor mask mandate to align with new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Governor Northam also announced that Virginia will ease all distancing and capacity restrictions on Friday, May 28, two weeks earlier than planned. The updates to Virginia’s mask policy are reflected in amendments to Executive Order Seventy-Two and will become effective at midnight tonight along with previously announced changes to mitigation measures. The state of emergency that Governor Northam declared on March 12, 2020 in response to COVID-19 is set to expire on June 30.
In light of these new changes, Ready to Stream, LLC will continue the following practices within the state of Virginia:
Social Gatherings: Sporting Events and Indoor Events
- Establish policies and practices for maintaining appropriate physical distance between persons not living in the same household. Maintain at least ten feet of distance for establishments where exercise activities, singing, or cheering is performed, and at least six feet of distance for all other settings.
- Provide clear communication and signage for physical distancing in areas where individuals may congregate, especially at entrances, in seating areas, and in check-out lines.
- No more than 4 employees are allowed at indoor events; no more than 6 employees are allowed at outdoor events.
Interviews and Conferences
- We can provide our services for live-streaming and video production 100% remotely.
- If we have to do in-person events, we will ensure at least six feet of separation between our company and members of the public.
Keeping People Safe
- We train our employees on health and safety standards.
- Our employees are fully vaccinated and/or had a negative COVID-19 test within the past 1-5 days before the event.
Securing a Health Environment
- We are opening windows or adjusting our heating/cooling to maximize ventilation.
- We are deep cleaning and disinfecting our video and audio equipment.
Creating a Flexible Workplace
- We are using videoconferencing for meetings and events where possible.
- We are accommodating employees who become sick or have a sick family member.
We are currently traveling outside of the DMV region at this time (D.C., Maryland, and Virginia). However, we're very selected on our travel outside of the DMV region and there will be several criteria that will be factored in regards to our travels:
- Overall COVID-19 cases in the state and city/county that we're traveling to
- Personal safety and accommodations
- Total travel time outside of Central Virginia